Coming Events

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A month of mischief and creating

Well, well, where does the time go? I swear it wasn't but last week I last posted...

Anyhow, I have been quite busy creating. I will share a couple in a sec but first I HAVE to share 2 things: First is this killer purse my mom and sister got for me...

Isn't that just the coolest freaking bag ever? I SO love it. It's so me.

The next share is something I have been wanting for the last year.... Something to HOLD my supplies, not so much to create.... I guess could paint it.... I finally got a DEEP FREEZE!!!!

I'm so happy. I can store my henna and some food for the boys.... Litterally the freezer above the fridge was 60% henna, 30% coffee and 10% stuff crammed in there that we probley could have eaten if we could have found it. Think I'm joking? Here is the stash of just henna powder dumped out on the floor...

Can you spot my little helper?

There were also several baggies of mixed mystery cones as well....
My helper is one of our rescues, Fred. He is inspecting a baggy of henna cones. He apparently LIKES henna!!!



Henna all nice and neat in the new freezer. Hee hee, it's the small things in life. And look... we can have fish sticks again!!! Whoohooo!!!!



Here is Fred again, loving on some henna. Nothing is better than fearie kisses, henna, a new purse AND a deep freeze.

Life is good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter