Coming Events

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Henna Ornaments


Welp, Its x-mas eve.... and we all know what that means.... dyp is sewing like a mad-woman to finish her x-mas projects.


I know; I know, "dyp, why don't you start your projects early so you won't be in a rush come x-mas eve?"


Well... I have actually been crafting since early November. Things were on schedule until I agreed to help Santa by painting faces for him. So; I WAS on time.... but I lost 2 weekends I could have been working on my projects. Yes yes... excuses, excuses....



(Us and Santa... hanging out.... )



So, for my mother I finally made her a tote bag... The fabric: upcycled placemats from the Dollar Tree. The picture on the front is Henna'd silk.





Here is a collection of Henna'd ornaments. The fabric: upcycled old blue jeans. Patterns were done in Henna, and some are just embrodered.






Here is a box Mickey-P made for cousin..... and the worm he made to go with it. ( I love the button eyes!)




Welp, that is it for now, there is more but since Santa decied to give me his cold for x-mas... I feel the need to rest a bit.


Happy x-mas.... from the Pantar/dyp clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter